Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Trap Set (Set of 4 Piece)
Our Trap is highly effective research based scientifically designed which is Design Patent Protected. Easy to assemble and hook in every farm fields. Easy in maintenance for removal of dead flies.
Container can hold 5400 Dead flies.
our pest fly trap attracts and traps Bactrocera cucurbitae and 226 sub species (commonly known as Melon Fly), which is a major pest of high risk which causes pre-harvest damages, and this pest cannot be controlled by any pesticide.
We recommend farmers to use Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly trap along with Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Lure while cultivating of all vegetable crops.
How to use:
- Hang at 3 to 5 ft from the ground level preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Vegetable Fly Lure specially made for this trap.
- Make sure fixed lure doesn't oscillate and fall down by the wind.
- To doubly ensure the trapped flies will not go away from trap either you can add water in the container of the trap or add 1-2 drops of any contact pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler.
- For prolonged harvest replace the Barrix Catch Vegetable fly Lure piece once for every 90 days.
- Remove flies and lure form trap box and bury it one feet below the ground or burn it.
- This can be even used at pre-harvest period for securing the yield.
- Use 2-4 trap per acer.