Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap (Set of 4 piece)
Sale Sold out
Regular price ₹704
Regular priceUnit price per
HOW TO USE
- Open the trap and fix the lure.
- Hang at 3 to 5 feet from the ground level, preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure specially made for this trap into it.
- Make sure the fixed lure is secure in its placeholder and doesn't oscillate and fall down due to the wind.
- While installing the Lure use hand gloves or Cary bag. Do not touch directly to Lure.
- To doubly ensure the trapped flies will not go away from trap either you can add water in the container of the trap or add 1-2 drops of any contact pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler.
- For prolonged harvest, replace the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure piece once for every 90 days.
- Remove flies and lure form trap box and bury them one feet below the ground or burn the dead flies.
- The trap can be even used in pre-harvest period for securing the yield.
- 2-4 per acer.